Republicans on Parade
As the withered, tuneless troubadour known as the Republican Party rolls out their playmate politicians Sarah Palin and Michele Bachmann, in a desperate attempt to become Bunny-In-Chief and bump their libgirl twin sister from the centerfold spread, I began wondering just who would be the best competitive choice for these lefty-lite losers.
After all, they’ve tried like Trotsky to out-liberal the liberals with their support of open borders, amnesty, Draconian laws, commitment to anti-White hiring practices, etc. They’ve even spent their last few years dry humping the Tea Party movement in a last ditch effort to avoid flat-lining across McAmerica. So what candidates would be a serious threat to the Mulatto Messiah and his posse of pickle-snooted puppeteers?
Here’s my “Top of the GOPs”:
1. Bachmann/Palin–Sex sells and it would sure sell better to the masses of asses to see these two bimbos campaigning in short tight mini-skirts and copious amounts of cleavage. A bikini clad Jello-wrestling contest to decide the ‘Pudlickin representative for 2012 would draw millions of viewers, most of whom care about real issues about as much as Shannon Sharpe cares about pronunciation.
2. Richard Ramirez–Sure, he’s doing life for rape and murder, but what better face to put out front for the “Hispanic” vote! The ‘Pudlickins have been groveling at the Latrino’s filthy refried feet for years; now’s the chance to show their bleeting commitment to anti-Whiteness and DIE-versity! Hail Satan and viva La Raza!
3. Barack Obama–I know he’s a Dumbocrat, but is there really any difference between these two phoney, Jewified political fronts? It sure would make rigging, er, I mean, computing the voter tallies a breeze for all those intellectually challenged affirmative action apes the gubmint loves hiring.
4. Mike Tyson–He’s completely broke and owes the IRS a fortune after pissing away 400 million in typical Negro fashion. Why not reach out to the former heavyweight champ? Can you just picture the look on Obama’s puss at the presidential debates when Iron Mike tells Barack he’s going to make him his girlfriend?
5. That Hebe housemaid on that TV sitcom ‘Different Strokes.’ I have no idea why I’ve included her, but I’m willing to bet she’d be less of a philo-Semitic pole smoker than Romney or Huckabee.
Dare to dream, my ‘Pudlickin porkies, as you hemorrhage against the dying of the White.