Archive

Archive for January, 2011

Mossad ran 9/11 Arab “hijacker” terrorist operation

January 30, 2011 Leave a comment

More leaks in the Kike-dike as this article reveals -via British intelligence -what we as Jew-wise Whites already know: There is more to 9/11 than meets the I-raq.

Warning: Do not show this article to Jew fan boy ‘Pudlickins, as it may cause increased sweating, heart palpitations and excessive, nonsensical quotes from the holey-buybull about gawd’s very special faggy relationship with his genocidal chosenite pillow-biters.

Mossad ran 9/11 Arab “hijacker” terrorist operation

By Wayne Madsen

British intelligence reported in February 2002 that the Israeli Mossad ran the Arab hijacker cells that were later blamed by the U.S. government’s 9/11 Commission for carrying out the aerial attacks on the World Trade Center and Pentagon. WMR has received details of the British intelligence report which was suppressed by the government of then-Prime Minister Tony Blair…

Read more

Tonight on Red Robin: ‘The Baboon Bunch!’

January 29, 2011 1 comment

Here’s the story-of a gang of niggers
Who went to rob the local Lilburn bank
All of them had primate faces-like gorillas
Their tiny brains were blank

Here’s the story-of an education
Wasted on a pack of feral apes
They just can’t be-assimilated
They like to loot and rape

Now this brood sow and its chimps are Whitey’s burden
And Red Robin readers have much more than a hunch
That this race consists of violent low-life felons
That’s why we call them all the Baboon Bunch
The Baboon Bunch-The Baboon Bunch

“Dat be duh way dat we iz-Da Baboon Bunch!”

 

 

LILBURN — A bizarre Lilburn bank robbery involving a mother, her teenage son and two of his friends ended in a police chase, a crash and four arrests Friday.

Lilburn police said that 35-year-old Tawander Simmons of Stone Mountain checked her 17-year-old son out of Stephenson High School in DeKalb County Friday morning, taking two of his classmates along with them.

At about 9 a.m., officials say they were pulling a bank job in Lilburn.

The three teenagers entered the Wells Fargo Bank at 5505 Lawrenceville Highway, brandishing at least one handgun and demanding money from a teller, Lilburn police spokesman Deputy Chief Bruce Hedley said.

After receiving an undisclosed amount of cash, they fled on foot to Simmons waiting in the getaway car about 300 yards away. Unfortunately for them, a witness in the bank parking lot quickly contacted law enforcement, describing their red Toyota Corolla.

“We were able to intercept them fairly quickly,” Hedley said.

Simmons behind the wheel, the quartet proceeded to lead Lilburn police officers on a high-speed chase.

Hedley said the suspects and pursuing officers reached speeds between 90 and 100 miles per hour as they raced down Lawrenceville Highway and a series of backroads to get to U.S. Highway 78. The culprits managed to get onto Interstate 285 South, exiting at East Ponce De Leon Avenue in DeKalb County.

That’s when the chase came to a screeching halt.

“They exited at about 90 miles an hour and came to a T-intersection,” Hedley said. “They were just going way too fast. They ultimately went into a ditch and up a small hill and actually slammed into a CSX railroad track and got stuck.”

After the 10-minute, 10-mile chase, all four suspects were apprehended at the scene and taken to Gwinnett County Jail: Simmons; son Benny Brice, 17; Glen Broon, 18, of Lithonia; and David Rawlins, 17, of Lithonia.

All were charged with armed robbery. More charges stemming from the police chase may be coming, Hedley said.

Two suspects suffered “superficial wounds” to the face after airbags deployed during the crash, Hedley said. A handgun was also recovered in the vehicle.

Even after interviewing Simmons, officials said they weren’t sure if the robbery had been planned all along when she checked the trio of students out of school Friday morning.

“She wouldn’t tell us why,” Hedley said.

Link

 

 

GOP senator favors cutting US aid to Israel

January 28, 2011 2 comments

Rand Paul stands up to that festering, Semitically septic wound in the middle east. Note how the Jew pole-smoking ‘Pudlickins quickly move to thwart any effort to stop extorting money from your pocket so the  monetary succubus known as Israel can continue to draw the lifeblood from American taxpayers.

Just another example of why the Republican party is no more than a Kosher chorus line of lisping faggots, perpetually bent at a 90 degree angle in order to satisfy their hooked-nosed masters. These are the precious daisies that are going to save our country? It’s to laugh.

Avoid these CON-servative cowards like a meth-addicted nigger prostitute with the clap. Mock them. Ridicule them. And hopefully someday, we can hang them.

GOP senator favors cutting US aid to Israel

Rand Paul, Kirsten Gillibrand, John Thune, Thomas Carper, Scott Brown AP – From left, Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N.Y., Sen. John Thune, R-S.D., Sen. Thomas …
By DONNA CASSATA, Associated Press Donna Cassata, Associated Press Fri Jan 28, 4:10 pm ET

WASHINGTON – Tea party-backed Republican Sen. Rand Paul favors cutting U.S. aid to Israel as part of a deficit-driven effort to slash government spending by $500 billion this year, drawing criticism from Democrats and Republicans who argue the U.S. must be unwavering in its support for the longtime Mideast ally.

The freshman Kentucky lawmaker unveiled his budget proposal this week that would make significant cuts in education, housing and energy while reducing money for wars in Afghanistan and Iraq by $16 billion. Paul’s plan also would cut some $20 billion in overseas aid, and he said he wants to eliminate the $3 billion the United States provides to Israel annually in foreign military assistance.

“The overwhelming majority of Americans agree with Senator Paul — our current fiscal crisis makes it impossible to continue the spending policies of the past,” Paul spokesman Gary Howard said in a statement responding to the criticism. “We simply cannot afford to give money away, even to our allies, with so much debt mounting on a daily basis.”

The latest economic forecast puts the deficit at a record $1.5 trillion.

Paul explained his position in an interview with CNN on Wednesday, saying he respects Israel as a Democratic nation but feared funding an arms race in the Mideast. His proposal drew a swift response from Republicans and Democrats.

“We share Senator Paul’s commitment to restraining the growth of federal spending, but we reject his misguided proposal to end U.S. assistance to our ally Israel,” said Matthew Brooks, executive director for the Republican Jewish Coalition, in a statement Thursday. The organization counts several former senior Bush administration officials on its board of directors.

Rep. Nita Lowey of the New York, the top Democrat on the House Appropriations subcommittee that oversees foreign aid, said the United States cannot renege on its commitment to the only Democratic nation in a dangerous region.

“Using our budget deficit as a reason to abandon Israel is inexcusable,” Lowey said in a statement. “It is unclear to me whether Rand Paul speaks for the tea party, the Republican Party or simply himself. I call on all those who value the U.S.-Israel relationship to make it clear that our nation will not abandon our ally Israel.”

The United States has stood staunchly with Israel for decades, through various governments in Washington and Jerusalem. The United States and Israel signed a memorandum of understanding several years ago to ensure Israel’s military edge in the region. Under the agreement, Israel received $2.8 billion in U.S. dollars in the last fiscal year and is slated to get $3 billion in the current year.

The agreement calls for $3.1 billion in U.S. funds to Israel over a five-year period beginning with the next budget.

Last November, Vice President Joe Biden met with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and told the Jewish Federation of North America that the Obama administration “represents an unbroken chain in American leaders who have understood this critical strategic relationship.”.

The steadfast support for Israel is widespread in Congress and Paul’s proposal is certain to face strong opposition. In a fresh example of that support, six senior members of the House sent a letter to President Barack Obama imploring him to promise a veto of a pending U.N. resolution that condemns Israel and urging him to pressure Palestinian leaders to negotiate directly with Israel.

Signing the letter were House Majority Leader Eric Cantor, R-Va.; House Democratic Whip Steny Hoyer, D-Md.; Foreign Affairs Chairwoman Ilena Ros-Lehtinen, R-Fla.; the panel’s top Democrat, Rep. Howard Berman of California, and the heads of the committee’s subcommittee on the Middle East, Reps. Steve Chabot, R-Ohio and Gary Ackerman, D-N.Y.

Link

White History Overwrite-Delete-Destroy

January 27, 2011 9 comments

When I was a young lad back in the 70’s I enjoyed the classic Wizard of Oz.

Just like most other kids, I recall the myriad of emotions from amazement to fear that the movie conjured up. To a little kid that movie was amazing.  

As the 70’s ended I recall seeing ads for the Wiz. Now mind you I had no interest in the Wiz as I was not exposed to blacks at that age and not to mention “what a wonderful Wiz it wasn’t”.

At that age I had no desire to learn about blacks and had not the capacity to understand this movies social implications or impact on the media in decades to come. Read more…

Lawyer for alleged Detroit rapist says half a lifetime in prison made his client ‘a monster’

January 26, 2011 Leave a comment

Mealy-mouthpiece gives syrupy soliloquy in pathetic attempt to blame justice system for muh dickin’ monkey-masher’s TNB.

No info on the race of the victims, but judging by the facts these nigger-bucks rape 100 White women per day in McAmerica, it would come as no surprise that the women were White.

raynard-coleman.jpg
Rapin’ Raynard will now be turning his amorous attentions- as well as his backside- to his fellow jigaboo cell-mates.
Detroit Police Department, Raynard Coleman, 31, is shown Jan. 24, 2011 in Detroit.

The father and the attorney of a Raynard Coleman, accused of raping several women on the eastside of Detroit, both say the prison system where 31-year-old Coleman spent half of his life may have helped make him “a monster.”

Jan. 25, Detroit Free Press: “He went from kid to adult in prison, probably really quickly, too,” Coleman’s lawyer, James Galen Jr., said outside court while flanked by Coleman’s family. If Coleman is the rapist police say he is, “I have to wonder if we didn’t create a monster by putting him in the Michigan Department of Corrections at such a tender age.” 

About 30 relatives and supporters of Coleman packed the courtroom Monday. Since he was freed in January 2009, Coleman had worked hard to get back on track, said his father, Raynard Custard of Bloomington, Ill.

OK, let’s start by pointing out that Coleman is a grown man, wholly accountable for his own actions. If he’s convicted of raping those women — and the Detroit police are contending that DNA evidence says he did — he needs to do every single day of whatever time a judge gives him. This is, in no way, an attempt to excuse an accused rapist.

That said, though, there’s little question that the state correctional system has been more concerned with incarceration than with rehabilitation. Michigan locks up criminals at a rate that’s about 40 percent higher than the other Great Lakes states, according to a 2007 report, and still suffers some of the highest crime rates. It wasn’t until we were looking to ease the corrections system’s strain on the state budget that we even began to give serious consideration to initiatives like early release. (Which, of course, still isn’t a rehab program, just a way of easing the penalty.)
And when we’re talking about young men like Coleman or Nathaniel Abraham, our approach to juvenile justice seems maddeningly short-sighted. They commit a crime. We get mad. We send them up the river for as long as we can, sentencing them as adults, forcing them to survive alongside older, hardened felons. And then, when they get out at 18 or 21 and slide right back into their criminal ways, we gnash our teeth and demand harsher sentences, all without ever stopping to wonder what role our own societal bloodlust plays in turning out crueler, harsher criminals.
Back in 2009, the ACLU of Michigan did a report looking at what they call the “school-to-prison” pipeline that puts so many of these young men on the fast-track to incarceration. Among the figures in the report was a chart comparing expenditures per pupil vs. expenditures per prisoner between 2003 and 2006. I’ll give you one guess as to which expenditure was more than three times higher than the other.
This isn’t a cry for “understanding” of some scumbag rapist. Coleman will and should be tried for his accused crimes.
But his lawyer and family get at one point: We need to take more seriously what happens to these young men before and after they vanish behind bars. Even when we send young criminals away into the prison system, the process of re-shaping them shouldn’t stop just because we’ve derived some visceral satisfaction at the sight of them going in.
Otherwise, all we’ve really done is likely endanger ourselves even further when they finally get out.

Back in Black

January 24, 2011 3 comments

Just missing its chance at a coveted Nappy, this toilet-plunger headed Orc shows its multitasking ability by using both a firearm and bladed weapon in its instinctual rampage of senseless violence.

The town of Seneca is a peaceful farming community with a majority White population. Not much happens in this sleepy little hamlet that finds itself sandwiched between Canandaigua and Geneva. This antagonistic anthropoid seems to have migrated from Geneva, well known for its welfare and social program services, and thus home to an abnormal amount of coon clusters.

Eventually, these darkies encroach into every area we civilized Whites inhabit, inflicting a pandemic of  ‘Shine Flu upon the populace. Whites are running out of places to flee.  Soon, they’ll have to fight back–or die.

 

Acorn-brained bonobo does its Fabio pose for local gendarme and contemplates the mysteries of life, like how Whitey grows the seedless watermelon and how to count past ten when you run out of toes…This is your EQUAL, White man?

Walter Russ of Geneva has been charged with first-degree assault in connection with a shooting and stabbing incident in the town of Seneca.

By Julie Sherwood, staff writer
Posted Jan 23, 2011 @ 05:00 AM

Print Comment
Seneca, N.Y. —

A Geneva man was in Ontario County Jail Saturday following an incident at a home in the town of Seneca, where two people were shot and one stabbed in the early morning hours.

Walter Allen Russ, 55, of Geneva, was charged with first-degree assault after deputies tracked him down in a vehicle just after 2 a.m. Saturday. Ontario County sheriff’s deputies said Russ was arraigned and taken to Ontario County Jail without bail.

Deputies said they had responded to 3419 County Road 20 in Stanley, for a report of two people injured. When deputies arrived, they found 47-year-old Maria A. Russ shot in the face and legs, with multiple stab wounds to her chest and neck. A man, whose identity was not released as of Saturday, was shot in the abdomen.

Maria Russ was taken to Strong Hospital in Rochester by Mercy Flight, and was listed in guarded condition Saturday. The man was taken to Strong by ambulance. Both had surgery on Saturday.

About 15 minutes after the initial call, Walter Allen Russ, identified as Maria’s estranged husband, was taken into custody by Geneva police and turned over to the deputies.

Ontario County sheriff’s officials said there was a history of domestic violence between the two, and that Maria had a order of protection against Walter.

There were also others in the house when the incident happened, including children. The investigation is ongoing.

— Includes reporting from whec.com

Link

MLK Achievement Award 1/22/11

January 22, 2011 1 comment

Our final ‘Nappy’ (Negro Achievement Past and Present Yo!) Award goes to this lovely specimen of racial equality…

Antonio “Chokin’ Joe” Rodriguez gets a strangle hold on our final Nappy by proving Black criminals are “down for da serial killin’.” This street-ape’s brand of neckin’ seems to lack the cool smooth Billy Dee Williams malt liquor style the media likes to falsely promote to impressionable girls.

Note the cold, vacant, sclerotic-eyed gaze of this feral beast. No remorse and no brain waves. A race better suited for the brutal mayhem of its own primitive lands, not our White ones.

 

Philly “Kensington Strangler” Suspect in Custody

Antonio Rodriguez, 21, Detained in Philadelphia as “Kensington Strangler” Suspect; Young Women Raped, Murdered

“Hmmm…startin’ ta look like da only thang Ize gonna be stranglin’ for da next tain ta twenty year is muh chicken…”
In this undated handout photo provided by the Philadelphia Police Department, Antonio Rodriguez is shown. (AP Photo)

(CBS/AP) PHILADELPHIA, Pa. – The crimes in the Kensington neighborhood of Philadelphia were grisly: At least three young women were found strangled to death after being sexual assaulted in November and December. Others came forward saying they had barely survived similar such attacks.

Now, police believe that DNA evidence that was run through their offender database has led them to their primary suspect, 21-year-old Antonio Rodriguez.

Rodriguez was taken into custody on a unrelated bench warrant near the area of the murders after a caller phoned in a tip, reports KYW-TV. The announcement Monday night came shortly after a news conference in which Philadelphia Police Capt. James Clark said Rodriguez was being sought as a “person of interest” in the case.

Rodriguez had not been charged with any crime in the stranglings case, and police had not even obtained an arrest warrant for him, Clark said. But the link made by state police in their offender database was “a major break in the case,” he said.

Rodriguez recently had been released from prison, Clark said, but he declined to say for what he had been incarcerated or detail his criminal history. He said state police had contacted Philadelphia police about the match in their offender database.

“Right now, the information we’re getting is he’s homeless, he’s wandering in the area, he’s frequenting abandoned houses … so right now we do not believe anyone is helping him out,” Clark said.

Two young women, 35-year-old Nicole Piacentini and 21-year-old Elaine Goldberg, were sexually assaulted and strangled in November. Another, 27-year-old Casey Mahoney, was found murdered in December.

Other women came forward, claiming to have barely survived sexual assaults and strangulation attempts. In all, Rodriguez is believed to have sexually assaulted three other women who survived.

Rodriguez has not yet been charged in the case.

The attacks took place in a stretch of Kensington known for open prostitution and drugs, although an influx of artists and young homebuyers have made parts of the neighborhood, a few miles North of downtown, a bit trendier in recent years.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/…n7256337.shtml

__________________